- Preparing for GDC 2015
Jose Abalos explains how students, amateur game developers, and first-time attendees can start preparing for next year's Game Developers conference.
- 42 Pro Tips for Leveling Up
We consulted with Game Developer magazine's long-time columnists for some real ProTips on making your entrance to the industry as painless as possible.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Space is the Place
Game Career Guide's readers contribute game designs based on alien planets and lifeforms, offering a refreshing alternative to humankind's mundanity.
- Sponsored: Evolution Games offers coaching from top game schools
GotChosen introduces Evolution Games, a ground-breaking new platform allowing indie game developers to compete for cash prizes up to $10,000.
- How to Start Making Games
James Cox retraces the steps he took in becoming a fully fledged game developer, explaining how beginners with no coding knowledge can start making games immediately.
- Interview: Full Sail's Wendy Despain on Teaching Interactive Storytellers
Connor Cleary has a chat with Narrative Designer and Consultant Wendy Despain, discussing her experiences in teaching game writing at Full Sail University.