- Music: Getting Satisfying Results On a Low Budget
Want to liven up your student project with background music? Davi Vasc reveals how you can design effective audio on a budget.
- 5 Tips To Stay Focused on Your Game Development
Can't stay focused during long projects? These tips from Midnight Hub's Sara Casen will put you back on track.
- Game Design Challenge: Building a Fantasy
Can you design a hit game that challenges players to build and maintain a fantasy-themed city? Test your skills in our latest Game Design Challenge!
- How to Write a Game Design Document
Looking for a quick primer on game design documents? Leandro Gonzalez gives some helpful tips for planning out your next project.
- Picking the Best College for Game Development
Want to know which key factors you should research when choosing a college? Netherrealm Studios artist Becca Hallstedt explains how you can get the best degree for your money.
- Postmortem: Our First Convention Booth
Gabriel Schneider reflects on his first convention booth experience, offering valuable insight for indies and student creators who want to expand their audience.