- From Scratch to PAX in Four Months: Building The Rust Belt
Patrick Morgan explains how his team assembled a playable prototype of The Rust Belt in preparation for a public showing at PAX.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Passive Aggression
Game Career Guide's readers treat pacifism as a core gameplay mechanic in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Game Audio Starter Kit: Tips to Get You Started
Ali Tocher offers tips, tutorials, and code samples that give audio engineers a head start on pursuing an industry career.
- Ten Games In A Year: The CalArts Game Makers Postmortem
Nathan Savant outlines the successes, failures, and creative output of a student-led game-making club at the California Institute of the Arts.
- 21 Free Learning Resources for Game Developers
Nathan Lovato offers up a list of 21 essential resources for game developers, artists, and narrative designers looking to hone their craft.
- Student Postmortem: Oxygen Summer 2015 Release
Adam Moore looks back on the development of Oxygen, a survival horror investigation game for PC created by a student team at the University of Advancing Technology.