- How to Show Your Indie Game at Any Expo
Want to get noticed? Indie developer Laura Bularca explains how you and your games can make an impact at any public expo.
- Tips for Online Presence and Sharing Your Work
Becca Hallstedt explains how you can share your art online and get the right people to notice with these helpful tips.
- Hard Lessons: Attending For-Profit Schools For Game Development
Kevin Finley offers first-hand advice for students attending for-profit colleges, emphasizing the positive habits and best practices that lead to academic success.
- Riches Are in the Niches: Focus Your Craft
Ubisoft Toronto environmental artist Darren Horrocks makes the case for specialization in this enlightening examination of current industry hiring trends.
- Game Design Challenge: Sell, Sell, Sell!
Capitalism, ho! Can you design a game about making and selling valuable resources? Test your skills in our latest Game Design Challenge!
- 10 Tips To Help Supercharge Your Game Development Career
Looking to give your gaming industry career a boost? Black Shell Media's Daniel Doan explains how you can stay productive and financially secure.