- Results from Game Design Challenge: Take This Job and Play It
Game Career Guide's readers turn real-world jobs into playable game scenarios in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Postmortem: Reggie
The Guildhall at SMU student Jose Abalos critically examines the development of Reggie, an adventure game created as part of his Directed Focus Study I course.
- Definition of a Producer, or 'Do You Play Games All Day?'
What does a producer do? Industry veteran Matt Powers aims to clear up misconceptions and clarify what duties are expected from a video game producer in this feature.
- Tackling the Gamer Identity Crisis
Rachel Kowert explores the concept of "gamer identity," weighing in on common misconceptions and detailing behavior that reflects poorly on the community at large.
- Postmortem: Barricade: Midnight Terror
Jeb Alvarado from Kraniumtivity Games looks back on the creation of Barricade: Midnight Terror, a horror-themed defense game for iOS.
- Ten Things I Wish I'd Known Before Starting Up
Static Games managing director Robin Humphreyies offers a series of hints for students looking to form an indie development studio in the current industry climate.