- Lessons in Game Development Leadership from SMU Guildhall
Student Andrew Curley outlines his leadership-focused experience with SMU Guildhall's Team Game Project curriculum.
- Postmortem: SORS
Rich Chatwin looks back on the creation of SORS, a sci-fi medical simulation game that proved to be a valuable learning experience.
- How to Kickstart Your Team Brainstorming Session
Andrew Curley explains how you can make the most of your collaborative brainstorming sessions and encourage productivity among your teammates.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: The Pen is Mightier than the Fist
Game Career Guide's readers pitch a fascinating series of non-traditional fighting games in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Here's How We Taught Game Design to Kids at Abertay
Guerrilla Tea developer Charles Czerkawski chronicles a memorable game design workshop produced in collaboration between the National Deaf Children’s Society and Abertay University.
- The Road to Game Success is Paved with Skills
Becker College director of game design Paul Cotnoir argues in favor of skills-based education in order to better prepare students for careers in the games industry.