- Game Design Challenge: Gaming on the Airwaves
Television shows based on the video games industry were popular at one point in time, but can you design a game that tackles the television industry in an interesting and creative way?
- 5 Tips for Teaching Game Design to Non-Gamers
Need to quickly explain the basics of game design to non-gamers while working on a collaborative project? Thomas Matthews has some helpful hints.
- Three Mistakes to Avoid When Making Your First Game
Game industry veteran Jukka Hilvonen addresses some common pitfalls for first-time developers, highlighting how others can avoid making the same mistakes.
- Introverted Networking: A Few Strategies
Want to meet new people? Johan Toresson offers several networking strategies that will help you manage your anxiety while establishing perspective and purpose.
- Four Simple Tips for Students and Indie Devs
Dave Toulouse outlines a few simple tips that will help first-time developers avoid common pitfalls as they seek industry connections.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Artistic Endeavors
Game Career Guide's readers envision creativity as a core gameplay mechanic in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.