- Match Game Mechanics: An Exhaustive Survey
Gamelogic's staff critically examines the mechanics that define landmark puzzle games like Bejeweled, Columns, Threes, and more.
- Game Design Challenge: Bust A Move
Traversal is a key element in many titles, but can you design a game featuring a character with limited mobility? Test your skills with our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Making 2D Art for an Indie Game
Harri Jokinen offers help for anyone creating a 2D indie game, giving hints regarding how to get the most out of your artwork and assets.
- From the Trenches: Random Game Production Tips
Laura Bularca presents a series of production-oriented tips learned first-hand during difficult development sessions.
- Using Behavior Trees to Create Retro Boss AI
Want to quickly and efficiently create an AI routine for a retro-styled boss enemy? Cody Olivier explains how.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Instruments of Destruction
Our readers approach the rhythm genre with an eye for creativity and originality in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.