- Clarifying The Producer's Role
Anthony Straub explains the producer's role, offering insight into the challenges that dedicated production teams face in the world of game development.
- How I Learned to Get Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable
Squeaky Wheel's Ryan Sumo details the everyday uncertainties associated with game development, and explains how you can cope.
- Game Design Challenge: Superior Interiors
Can you pitch a game that features interior design as a core mechanic? Join the fun with our latest Game Design Challenge!
- How to Choose Your Game's Publisher
Want to take your student project to the next level? Laura Bularca explains why, when, and how you should seek out help from a publisher.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Sell, Sell, Sell!
Game Career Guide's readers take on the wild world of capitalism in our latest Game Design Challenge, producing these imagination-rich winning entries.
- Exhibiting Your Unfinished Game: Do's and Don'ts
Need to show off an unfinished game? Cloud Chasers designer Tabea Iseli explains how you can polish your flawed gems and make the most of showcase events.