- Getting Off On The Right Foot: 15 Tips From A Young Game Developer
Michel Sabbagh draws on his recent experience as a game designer and writer to help students overcome game development's initial hurdles.
- Game Design Challenge: All Aboard!
Public transportation is a crucial part of any city's infrastructure, but can it be a fun gameplay mechanic? Test your skills with our latest Game Design Challenge!
- Postmortem: Indie Dev Story
James Rowbotham recalls his work on Indie Dev Story, an autobiographical game that served up unique technical challenges during production.
- 5 Ingredients that Create Long-Term Engagement in Games
Felipe Lara outlines the key game design elements that will keep your players engaged, entertained, and eager for more.
- Getting Unstuck
Are you at a creative dead-end? Sterling Reames has some tips that will help you escape from your rut and return to productivity.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: A Trip Through Time
Game Career Guide's readers put a creative spin on the narrative concept of time travel in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.