- How Do I Get a Job in the Games Industry?
Stephan Frost offers advice for students seeking a career in the video games industry in this introductory feature.
- Starting Games Programming
Lindsay Cox offers advice and resources for beginners looking to get started in the world of programming games.
- RACI Analysis of Unicorn Piņata
Benjamin Weber presents the results of his student-led team's RACI responsibility assignment matrix, revealing how projects can be hampered by poorly defined responsibilities.
- Why Interns Can Be Of Great Value
Koen Deetman explains why interns are important to the games industry and details what you can expect if you accept an internship.
- Game Design Challenge: Poetry in Motion
Can you transform a work of poetry into a playable video game? That's what Game Career Guide intends to find out with its latest Game Design Challenge.
- Follow Your Dreams!...Or Maybe Don't.
Defender's Quest developer Lars Doucet encourages game developers to take a close look at how their dreams line up with reality before committing to a career shift.