- What would a psychology student be doing at a games studio?
Nida Ahmad examines the challenges of modern game design, and explains how a psychology student can play a crucial role at a game development studio.
- 10 Tips From A Year In Indie Dev
Burning Arrow co-founder Alex Barnes offers his perspective on indie development with this collection of helpful hints for industry startups.
- Game Design Challenge: Keep it Clean
From Tooth Invaders to Shower With Your Dad Simulator, the act of cleaning has inspired a number of memorable and unconventional games. Can you design the next hygienic hit?
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Passion for Fashion
Game Career Guide's readers turn fashion into a workable game mechanic in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- How to Handle Sprint Planning
Veteran producer and level designer Brian Applegate explains how game development teams can prioritize their goals by using spring planning effectively.
- Solo Indie Dev: What I Wish I Knew Five Months Ago
James Neally presents a series of crucial tips for budding game designers, offering valuable advice based on first-hand experience.