- Math: What is it Good For?
Alex Zeitler explains the practical benefits of math in the world of coding, and offers tips on how coders can become better acquainted with necessary mathematic concepts.
- 6 Things I Learned From My First Big Failure
Evan Fradley-Pereira outlines six major lessons that he learned from his first big failure, explaining how they helped shape later projects in his career.
- Final Project Postmortem: Nina
Martin Egger takes a critical look at Nina, the final project he created while pursuing a bachelor's degree in game design at Full Sail University.
- Game Design Challenge: Constructive Destruction
Sometimes, you just want to break stuff. Can you design a game that focuses on environmental destruction? Test your skills in our latest Game Design Challenge!
- Postmortem: Vanishing Point
Kevin Wong looks back on his experience as the lead designer for the 2015 USC Advanced Games Project Vanishing Point.
- Tips for Modders from a Black Mesa Developer
Black Mesa lead artist Adam Engels offers a series of quick tips for developers starting out on mods and related projects.