- Student Postmortem: Oxygen Summer 2015 Release
Adam Moore looks back on the development of Oxygen, a survival horror investigation game for PC created by a student team at the University of Advancing Technology.
- 6 Quick Tips: How to Land Your First Job as a Game Developer
Attilio Carotenuto explains how game developers can stand out in a crowded pool of applicants and earn a career in the games industry.
- Game Design Challenge: Passive Aggression
Violence is typically a shortcut to achieving in-game goals, but can you design a game in which non-violence is an option? Test your skills in our latest Game Design Challenge.
- 'Good' Isn't Good Enough: Releasing an Indie Game in 2015
Daniel West examines the commercial failure of a student-developed indie game, and offers advice for developers wanting to stand out in a crowded marketplace.
- Scope Management for Student Projects
Adam Moore explains how student-led teams can maintain a reasonable project scope and make the best of limited resources.
- Basic Illumination for Games, Part 1
In this introductory feature, CoCo Collective Conciousness co-founder Jorge Veloso explains how lighting can have a dramatic effect on game environments.