- Unconventional Tips for Improving your Programming Skills
Feeling tired and overworked while programming? Livio De La Cruz has some unorthodox suggestions on how you can shake out your stress and improve your skills.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: The Task at Hand
Game Career Guide's readers put a fun spin on everyday tasks and household chores with creative concepts submitted for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Consider Changing Your Hobby Into Your Job
Koen Deetman explains how you can turn a dream into a job, giving you an idea of how to start out in the games industry.
- Student Postmortem: Entrapment
Stuart Lilford looks back on Entrapment, a point-and-click adventure game featured in the Adventure Game Studio Bake Sale.
- The Guide to Starting Small
Want to branch out as an independent developer? Vasileios Karavasilis explains how starting out small could be the best decision you ever make in your career.
- An Introduction to Unity, Navigation, and NavMeshAgents
Garrett Hogan offers a tutorial for those who are new to Unity, aiming to provide basic understanding of the NavMesh inspector and navigation properties.