- Four Memory Problems to Watch Out for in Game Development
Loon Games Studio's Aditya Kulkarni outlines some common memory problems that trip up fledgling developers, and explains how you can avoid them.
- Pressing Play: Advice from Women About Starting in the Games Industry
In this Q&A feature, Katie Gall and Lauren Clinnick ask women in the video games industry for tips and advice aimed at newcomers pursuing a career in the field.
- So you want to be a game developer?
Do you want to make games but don't know where to start? This beginner's guide and list of resources from Theresa Duringer will put you on the path to success.
- Design 101: Emotional Alignment
In the latest installment of his Design 101 series, Dan Felder outlines the emotional elements of games that keep players engaged throughout.
- Developer Interview: Asher Einhorn
In this Q&A feature, Game Career Guide asks designer Asher Einhorn about his background, his inspirations, and the circumstances that led him to pursue game development as a career.
- Game Design Challenge: Insect Invasion
Are you a fan of offbeat games like Sim Ant and Mr. Mosquito? Join our latest Game Design Challenge, where we're looking for games in which players can experience life as an insect.