- 3 Questions That Will Help You Make a More Engaging Experience
Felipe Lara offers up three questions that game designers should ask themselves in order to create more engaging and satisfying experiences.
- Showcasing Our Indie Game At Events: A Strategy
Are you planning to show off your game at an industry event? These tips from Sand Sailor Studio's Andreea Vaduva will help you impress the crowds.
- Game Design Challenge: A Trip Through Time
Time travel plays a role in many memorable games, from classics like Chrono Trigger to more recent hits like Life is Strange. Can you design the industry's next time-hopping epic?
- How To Start Your Game Company: 5 Tips
Sara Casen offers up a case study that details the founding of indie developer Midnight Hub, outlining the key factors involved in launching a successful studio.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: The Gift That Keeps On Giving
Game Career Guide's readers put a new spin on holiday traditions from around the world in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- 5 Productivity Hacks for Indie Game Developers
Want to maintain a productive schedule for a solo project? Damian Wolf has tips that will help you stay motivated while working on your own.