- 5 Tips for Designing Control Schemes
Josh Bycer explains how an intuitive control scheme can make your game more approachable and immediately enjoyable.
- How to Reach Out to Your Industry Heroes
Want to break down the barriers between you and your industry heroes? Check out these introductory tips from Netherrealm Studios' Becca Hallstedt.
- Game Design Challenge: Road Trip!
Summer is here, and it's the perfect time to go on a road trip! Can you design a brilliant game that features cross-country travel at its core?
- A Student's Guide to Talking to People at GDC
Want to discuss your craft with fellow developers at GDC and other events? Reuben Brenner Adams has some tips that will reduce your anxiety and facilitate discussion.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Teaming Up
Game Career Guide's readers tackle team-based multiplayer mechanics in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- How to Apply for a Games Industry Job
Midnight Hub manager Sara Casen offers 10 crucial tips to consider when applying and interviewing for a position in the games industry.