- Results from Game Design Challenge: Poetry in Motion
Game Career Guide's readers wax poetic with prose-inspired game concepts submitted for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Understanding High and Low Level Game Design
Josh Bycer helps designers see both the forest and the trees in this feature focused on high and low level game design.
- How Do I Get a Job in the Games Industry?
Stephan Frost offers advice for students seeking a career in the video games industry in this introductory feature.
- Starting Games Programming
Lindsay Cox offers advice and resources for beginners looking to get started in the world of programming games.
- RACI Analysis of Unicorn Piņata
Benjamin Weber presents the results of his student-led team's RACI responsibility assignment matrix, revealing how projects can be hampered by poorly defined responsibilities.
- Why Interns Can Be Of Great Value
Koen Deetman explains why interns are important to the games industry and details what you can expect if you accept an internship.