- Important Tips for Using Royalty-Free Content
Want to use royalty-free images, sounds, or other content in your personal projects? Consult this handy guide first.
- Getting a Job Creating Sound and Music for Videogames
Industry veteran Will Morton gives hints and tips for anyone looking to jump-start a career in gaming audio.
- Adding Static Water with Pixel Art and 3D
Roque Rey explains how to create simple water effects in Unity using a combination of 3D and pixel art.
- I Do And I Understand
Nicklaus Liow explains how the "learn by doing" approach is effective for game designers, and offers motivational hints for anyone seeking inspiration.
- What We Use to Make Our 2D Games
Looking for the right tools to create a 2D game? Chad Ata lists several key applications that his studio used throughout the development of several titles.
- Game Design Challenge: Instruments of Destruction
With Rock Band making its return later this year, it's time to consider how musical instruments can impact gameplay across varied genres. Are you up to the challenge?