- Game Design Challenge: Building a Fantasy
Can you design a hit game that challenges players to build and maintain a fantasy-themed city? Test your skills in our latest Game Design Challenge!
- How to Write a Game Design Document
Looking for a quick primer on game design documents? Leandro Gonzalez gives some helpful tips for planning out your next project.
- Picking the Best College for Game Development
Want to know which key factors you should research when choosing a college? Netherrealm Studios artist Becca Hallstedt explains how you can get the best degree for your money.
- Postmortem: Our First Convention Booth
Gabriel Schneider reflects on his first convention booth experience, offering valuable insight for indies and student creators who want to expand their audience.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Gaming Gets Real
Game Career Guide's readers weigh in on augmented reality with these creative game designs that merge gameplay mechanics with the real world.
- Dynamixyz: A Research and Development Project Postmortem
The Guildhall at SMU researcher Mario Rodriguez outlines the results of a recent Directed Focus Study course targeting the Dynamixyz Head Mounted Camera.