- Results from Game Design Challenge: Sell, Sell, Sell!
Game Career Guide's readers take on the wild world of capitalism in our latest Game Design Challenge, producing these imagination-rich winning entries.
- Exhibiting Your Unfinished Game: Do's and Don'ts
Need to show off an unfinished game? Cloud Chasers designer Tabea Iseli explains how you can polish your flawed gems and make the most of showcase events.
- How to Show Your Indie Game at Any Expo
Want to get noticed? Indie developer Laura Bularca explains how you and your games can make an impact at any public expo.
- Tips for Online Presence and Sharing Your Work
Becca Hallstedt explains how you can share your art online and get the right people to notice with these helpful tips.
- Hard Lessons: Attending For-Profit Schools For Game Development
Kevin Finley offers first-hand advice for students attending for-profit colleges, emphasizing the positive habits and best practices that lead to academic success.
- Riches Are in the Niches: Focus Your Craft
Ubisoft Toronto environmental artist Darren Horrocks makes the case for specialization in this enlightening examination of current industry hiring trends.