- How To Start Your Game Company: 5 Tips
Sara Casen offers up a case study that details the founding of indie developer Midnight Hub, outlining the key factors involved in launching a successful studio.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: The Gift That Keeps On Giving
Game Career Guide's readers put a new spin on holiday traditions from around the world in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- 5 Productivity Hacks for Indie Game Developers
Want to maintain a productive schedule for a solo project? Damian Wolf has tips that will help you stay motivated while working on your own.
- 4 Steps Your Game Needs to Follow to Succeed
Felipe Lara outlines a path to success by keeping players engaged, connected, and invested throughout your game's development.
- The Financial Reality of Being Indie and Doing Just Okay
March of the Living creator Dave Toulouse outlines the reality of living as a full-time indie developer, offering hints regarding financial expectations and career unpredictability.
- On Iterating Your Game Pitch
Need help selling your game concept? Luis Diaz explains how his team iterated its pitch and found its niche with A Place for the Unwilling.