- The Road to My First Industry Job
Drew Fletcher recalls the years of study that landed him a career in the games industry - a journey that took him from Hampton University to The New York Film Academy.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Superior Interiors
Can you turn interior decorating into a gameplay mechanic? Game Career Guide's readers promise fully furnished experiences with these winning designs.
- How Design Students are Taught to Prototype on Their Own
KDU UC Malaysia lecturer Hilmy Rahim details many proven strategies that help game design students build and showcase working prototypes.
- Tips For Making Video Games And Keeping Friends
Blocky Pixel's James Bowling offers his perspective on independent game development, emphasizing the importance of maintaining a healthy mental outlook.
- Tips On Surviving the Mental Landscape of Game Audio
Want to make audio for games? Kyle Preston offers his perspective on the field, including advice that will help you to reduce stress while staying productive.
- Clarifying The Producer's Role
Anthony Straub explains the producer's role, offering insight into the challenges that dedicated production teams face in the world of game development.