- Convention Travel: 8 Money-Saving Tips You Need to Know
Looking to take your game on the road? Raghav Mathur explains how to travel to gaming conventions without going broke.
- How To Get Video Game Jobs
Want to land a job in the games industry? Professional animator Floyd Bishop outlines a path to success.
- Game Design Challenge: Teaming Up
Rocket League, Splatoon, and Overwatch have ushered in a new era for team-based competitive gaming. Can you design the genre's next big hit?
- Lessons in Game Development Leadership from SMU Guildhall
Student Andrew Curley outlines his leadership-focused experience with SMU Guildhall's Team Game Project curriculum.
- Postmortem: SORS
Rich Chatwin looks back on the creation of SORS, a sci-fi medical simulation game that proved to be a valuable learning experience.
- How to Kickstart Your Team Brainstorming Session
Andrew Curley explains how you can make the most of your collaborative brainstorming sessions and encourage productivity among your teammates.