- Aegis Defenders: The Crowdfunding Postmortem
Thinking of using Kickstarter or other crowdfunding platforms to support your independent project? Scott Stephan offers advice in the context of a crowdfunded success story.
- Getting Greenlit in 29 Days
Ivano Cheers breaks down the journey, the numbers, and the stats behind Aero's Quest's month-long Steam Greenlight campaign.
- Game Design Challenge: Twisted History
Can you take a bizarre historical event and turn it into a workable game concept? Test your skills with our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Modeling a Stylized Character
Kieran Lampert gives tips on how artists can craft distinctive, memorable character models when making the jump from 2D concept art.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Under the Sea
Game Career Guide's readers tackle the tricky proposition of creating a game that takes place in an underwater setting. Here are our top picks.
- Should You Get a Job in Video Games?
In this career-oriented feature, Paul Wu mulls over the pros and cons of joining the video game industry in its current state.