- Game Design Challenge: Sell, Sell, Sell!
Capitalism, ho! Can you design a game about making and selling valuable resources? Test your skills in our latest Game Design Challenge!
- 10 Tips To Help Supercharge Your Game Development Career
Looking to give your gaming industry career a boost? Black Shell Media's Daniel Doan explains how you can stay productive and financially secure.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Building a Fantasy
Game Career Guide's readers tackle the simulation genre with these creative design drafts that focus on construction and city maintenance mechanics.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Successful Game Developers
Black Shell Media co-founder Daniel Doan outlines the habits that successful game creators maintain throughout their careers.
- Chad Chatterton: An Environment Artist Discusses His Craft
The Division and Age of Conan environment artist Chad Chatterton discusses the role artists serve at Ubisoft and other large-scale publishers in this enlightening interview.
- A Message for New USC Students from MEGA
Chambara developer Kevin Wong delivers a welcome talk for USC MEGA, offering universal advice for students entering the field of game development.