- 10 Tips From A Year In Indie Dev
Burning Arrow co-founder Alex Barnes offers his perspective on indie development with this collection of helpful hints for industry startups.
- Game Design Challenge: Keep it Clean
From Tooth Invaders to Shower With Your Dad Simulator, the act of cleaning has inspired a number of memorable and unconventional games. Can you design the next hygienic hit?
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Passion for Fashion
Game Career Guide's readers turn fashion into a workable game mechanic in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- How to Handle Sprint Planning
Veteran producer and level designer Brian Applegate explains how game development teams can prioritize their goals by using spring planning effectively.
- Solo Indie Dev: What I Wish I Knew Five Months Ago
James Neally presents a series of crucial tips for budding game designers, offering valuable advice based on first-hand experience.
- Lessons of Game Design Learned from Super Mario Maker
Josh Bycer explains how experimenting with Nintendo's DIY platformer Super Mario Maker can have an impact on how you approach game design.