- Game Design Challenge: From Bad to Better
We've all played bad games, but do you have what it takes to improve a particularly memorable disaster? Test your game-fixing skills in our latest Game Design Challenge.
- A Player's Guide to the Games Industry
Kaye Elling outlines what every entry-level newbie should know before submitting a job application for a career in the games industry.
- Preparing for GDC 2015
Jose Abalos explains how students, amateur game developers, and first-time attendees can start preparing for next year's Game Developers conference.
- 42 Pro Tips for Leveling Up
We consulted with Game Developer magazine's long-time columnists for some real ProTips on making your entrance to the industry as painless as possible.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Space is the Place
Game Career Guide's readers contribute game designs based on alien planets and lifeforms, offering a refreshing alternative to humankind's mundanity.
- Sponsored: Evolution Games offers coaching from top game schools
GotChosen introduces Evolution Games, a ground-breaking new platform allowing indie game developers to compete for cash prizes up to $10,000.