- Tips for Online Presence and Sharing Your Work
Becca Hallstedt explains how you can share your art online and get the right people to notice with these helpful tips.
- Hard Lessons: Attending For-Profit Schools For Game Development
Kevin Finley offers first-hand advice for students attending for-profit colleges, emphasizing the positive habits and best practices that lead to academic success.
- Riches Are in the Niches: Focus Your Craft
Ubisoft Toronto environmental artist Darren Horrocks makes the case for specialization in this enlightening examination of current industry hiring trends.
- Game Design Challenge: Sell, Sell, Sell!
Capitalism, ho! Can you design a game about making and selling valuable resources? Test your skills in our latest Game Design Challenge!
- 10 Tips To Help Supercharge Your Game Development Career
Looking to give your gaming industry career a boost? Black Shell Media's Daniel Doan explains how you can stay productive and financially secure.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Building a Fantasy
Game Career Guide's readers tackle the simulation genre with these creative design drafts that focus on construction and city maintenance mechanics.