- How Design Students are Taught to Prototype on Their Own
KDU UC Malaysia lecturer Hilmy Rahim details many proven strategies that help game design students build and showcase working prototypes.
- Tips For Making Video Games And Keeping Friends
Blocky Pixel's James Bowling offers his perspective on independent game development, emphasizing the importance of maintaining a healthy mental outlook.
- Tips On Surviving the Mental Landscape of Game Audio
Want to make audio for games? Kyle Preston offers his perspective on the field, including advice that will help you to reduce stress while staying productive.
- Clarifying The Producer's Role
Anthony Straub explains the producer's role, offering insight into the challenges that dedicated production teams face in the world of game development.
- How I Learned to Get Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable
Squeaky Wheel's Ryan Sumo details the everyday uncertainties associated with game development, and explains how you can cope.
- Game Design Challenge: Superior Interiors
Can you pitch a game that features interior design as a core mechanic? Join the fun with our latest Game Design Challenge!