- Making 2D Art for an Indie Game
Harri Jokinen offers help for anyone creating a 2D indie game, giving hints regarding how to get the most out of your artwork and assets.
- From the Trenches: Random Game Production Tips
Laura Bularca presents a series of production-oriented tips learned first-hand during difficult development sessions.
- Using Behavior Trees to Create Retro Boss AI
Want to quickly and efficiently create an AI routine for a retro-styled boss enemy? Cody Olivier explains how.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Instruments of Destruction
Our readers approach the rhythm genre with an eye for creativity and originality in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Important Tips for Using Royalty-Free Content
Want to use royalty-free images, sounds, or other content in your personal projects? Consult this handy guide first.
- Getting a Job Creating Sound and Music for Videogames
Industry veteran Will Morton gives hints and tips for anyone looking to jump-start a career in gaming audio.