- Hardware Prototype: The Game Tactics Controller
Full Sail University design team The Control Freaks presents an outline for its Game Tactics Controller, a peripheral built with accessibility in mind.
- Game Design Challenge: Wild Wild Life
Animals make interesting video game characters, yet few games feature them in starring roles. Can you design a game in which players control a wild animal in a realistic setting?
- Postmortem: Terranaut
Philip Yao looks back on Terranaut, a 2D exploration game produced by a close-knit team of students at The Guildhall at SMU.
- The three mistakes every game developer should avoid when starting out
Zachary Strebeck addresses three major mistakes that developers often make when starting their careers, and offers advice on how you can avoid making them.
- How to Hack Your Way to a Better Job Building Games
Looking to move up in the games industry? HackerRank CEO and co-founder Vivek Ravisankar puts you on the path to success with these simple steps.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Poetry in Motion
Game Career Guide's readers wax poetic with prose-inspired game concepts submitted for our latest Game Design Challenge.