- Serious Games and VR: A Postmortem
Marcelo Spiezzi Raimbault reflects on the creation of an Oculus Rift-powered training simulation helmed by a team of students at the Guildhall at SMU.
- The Top 4 Questions to Ask When Chasing Your First Engineering Gig
Dominic D'Aleo outlines four crucial questions that engineering candidates should ask during their first interview.
- Managing Scope and Crunch: Lessons from a Small Student Team
How do you manage an ambitious project without succumbing to crunch? Carson Taylor gives some tips from a student developer's perspective.
- Game Design Challenge: Before They Were Stars
What were Mario and Luigi up to in the days before they set foot in the Mushroom Kingdom? Tell us about your favorite character's early years in our latest Game Design Challenge!
- Seriously Underestimating Serious Games
Kevin Morris offers a postmortem analysis of a student-led serious games project sponsored by the psychological department at Southern Methodist University.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Insect Invasion
In these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge, Game Career Guide's readers craft game concepts in which players control insects in an oversized world.