- Results from Game Design Challenge: Gaming Gets Real
Game Career Guide's readers weigh in on augmented reality with these creative game designs that merge gameplay mechanics with the real world.
- Dynamixyz: A Research and Development Project Postmortem
The Guildhall at SMU researcher Mario Rodriguez outlines the results of a recent Directed Focus Study course targeting the Dynamixyz Head Mounted Camera.
- The Elusive Power of Video Games for Education
Want to turn your games into teaching tools? Cognitive psychology PhD Celia Hodent explains how you can use gameplay mechanics to educate others.
- Augmenting the Classroom: What Education Needs to Learn
How can games like Pokemon Go improve the classroom experience? Strange Loop Games founder John Krajewski explains in this thought-provoking feature.
- Writing Bad: The Challenge of Writing a Villain's Story
Want to flesh out your game's story with a believable villain? Josh Bycer presents these tips that will help you design enemies that your players will love to hate.
- How We Learned from Our Mistakes and Refined Our Craft
Sunfury Team's teenaged staff explains how they evolved their development process over the course of producing their first three games.