- Game Design Challenge: Road Trip!
Summer is here, and it's the perfect time to go on a road trip! Can you design a brilliant game that features cross-country travel at its core?
- A Student's Guide to Talking to People at GDC
Want to discuss your craft with fellow developers at GDC and other events? Reuben Brenner Adams has some tips that will reduce your anxiety and facilitate discussion.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Teaming Up
Game Career Guide's readers tackle team-based multiplayer mechanics in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- How to Apply for a Games Industry Job
Midnight Hub manager Sara Casen offers 10 crucial tips to consider when applying and interviewing for a position in the games industry.
- Student Interview: Chambara Lead Designer Esteban Fajardo
USC student and Chambara lead designer Esteban Fajardo discusses the building blocks of game development in this revealing interview.
- How To Reduce Reworks During Video Game Development
Code and content revisions are often necessary in game development, but you can avoid unnecessary reworks and save time for your team with these valuable tips from composer Davi Vasc.