- How to Get Better at Teaching Yourself New Skills
Livio De La Cruz offers some solid advice for students and self-taught game designers, giving hints on how you can teach yourself new skills effectively.
- Aegis Defenders Crowdfunding Postmortem, Part 2: The Video
Scott Stephan details the making of a video that played a critical role in his indie team's Kickstarter success.
- Game Design Challenge: For Your Health
Disease prevention is critical, and video games offer a chance for designers to educate players about their health. Can you design a game that teaches players about a specific disease?
- Commissioning an Artist
Brian Woody outlines the process involved in commissioning an artist contractor for indie and student projects.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Twisted History
Game Career Guide's readers present a series of creative game designs inspired by real-world historical events. Read on for our top picks.
- Postmortem: Dear Stranger's Augmented Reality and an MDA Perspective
SassyBot Studio's Tino van der Kraan takes a critical look back at Dear Stranger, an inventive augmented reality application developed during a 72-hour game jam.