- The Bridal Rhyme Creative Process
Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. How can this rhyme be applied to game design? Rodrigo Alem Fernandez explains.
- What Programming Language Should You Learn for Game Development?
Bjørn Furuknap outlines the process involved in choosing a programming language and learning how to solve problems within the realm of code.
- Game Design Challenge: Passion for Fashion
While many games feature in-depth character customization options, gameplay mechanics involving design and style are infrequently seen. Can you fashion a fashionable game?
- From Scratch to PAX in Four Months: Building The Rust Belt
Patrick Morgan explains how his team assembled a playable prototype of The Rust Belt in preparation for a public showing at PAX.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Passive Aggression
Game Career Guide's readers treat pacifism as a core gameplay mechanic in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Game Audio Starter Kit: Tips to Get You Started
Ali Tocher offers tips, tutorials, and code samples that give audio engineers a head start on pursuing an industry career.