- How I Learned to Get Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable
Squeaky Wheel's Ryan Sumo details the everyday uncertainties associated with game development, and explains how you can cope.
- Game Design Challenge: Superior Interiors
Can you pitch a game that features interior design as a core mechanic? Join the fun with our latest Game Design Challenge!
- How to Choose Your Game's Publisher
Want to take your student project to the next level? Laura Bularca explains why, when, and how you should seek out help from a publisher.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Sell, Sell, Sell!
Game Career Guide's readers take on the wild world of capitalism in our latest Game Design Challenge, producing these imagination-rich winning entries.
- Exhibiting Your Unfinished Game: Do's and Don'ts
Need to show off an unfinished game? Cloud Chasers designer Tabea Iseli explains how you can polish your flawed gems and make the most of showcase events.
- How to Show Your Indie Game at Any Expo
Want to get noticed? Indie developer Laura Bularca explains how you and your games can make an impact at any public expo.