- How To Reduce Reworks During Video Game Development
Code and content revisions are often necessary in game development, but you can avoid unnecessary reworks and save time for your team with these valuable tips from composer Davi Vasc.
- Convention Travel: 8 Money-Saving Tips You Need to Know
Looking to take your game on the road? Raghav Mathur explains how to travel to gaming conventions without going broke.
- How To Get Video Game Jobs
Want to land a job in the games industry? Professional animator Floyd Bishop outlines a path to success.
- Game Design Challenge: Teaming Up
Rocket League, Splatoon, and Overwatch have ushered in a new era for team-based competitive gaming. Can you design the genre's next big hit?
- Lessons in Game Development Leadership from SMU Guildhall
Student Andrew Curley outlines his leadership-focused experience with SMU Guildhall's Team Game Project curriculum.
- Postmortem: SORS
Rich Chatwin looks back on the creation of SORS, a sci-fi medical simulation game that proved to be a valuable learning experience.