- Results from Game Design Challenge: Space is the Place
Game Career Guide's readers contribute game designs based on alien planets and lifeforms, offering a refreshing alternative to humankind's mundanity.
- Sponsored: Evolution Games offers coaching from top game schools
GotChosen introduces Evolution Games, a ground-breaking new platform allowing indie game developers to compete for cash prizes up to $10,000.
- How to Start Making Games
James Cox retraces the steps he took in becoming a fully fledged game developer, explaining how beginners with no coding knowledge can start making games immediately.
- Interview: Full Sail's Wendy Despain on Teaching Interactive Storytellers
Connor Cleary has a chat with Narrative Designer and Consultant Wendy Despain, discussing her experiences in teaching game writing at Full Sail University.
- Commercially Viable Design on Mobile
Oreganik founder Ted Brown examines a recent crop of mobile hits, offering tips for student developers looking to stand out in a crowded marketplace.
- Postmortem: What Lies Beneath
Jose Abalos takes a look back at the creation of What Lies Beneath, a survival horror-themed Half-Life 2 mod inspired by Resident Evil 4 and The Cabin in the Woods.