- Talent Versus Skill
Koen Deetman explains the key differences between talent and skill within the field of game development in this enlightening feature.
- Game Design Challenge: Fun for the Whole Family
Can you transform a Mature-rated game into something appropriate for children can play? Put your design skills to the test in our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Postmortem: The Cow Flew Over the Moon
Jonny Pickton examines the creation of The Cow Flew Over the Moon, a self-described "pretentious game" that proved to be a valuable learning experience.
- A Letter of Encouragement to a New Era of Community Leaders
Being a community manager is a tough job, and Mathew Anderson offers advice and encouragement for industry newcomers in this in-depth feature.
- Unconventional Tips for Improving your Programming Skills
Feeling tired and overworked while programming? Livio De La Cruz has some unorthodox suggestions on how you can shake out your stress and improve your skills.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: The Task at Hand
Game Career Guide's readers put a fun spin on everyday tasks and household chores with creative concepts submitted for our latest Game Design Challenge.