- Unity Set Up: Pixel Perfect
Eduardo Cabrera offers a simple series of tips that will help you set up Unity for a 2D, sprite-based project.
- How to Build a Mini/Portable Foley Sound Stage
Want to impress your instructors with professional-quality sound design? In this step-by-step tutorial, Chase Bethea will teach you how to build your own portable foley sound stage.
- How to Get Better at Teaching Yourself New Skills
Livio De La Cruz offers some solid advice for students and self-taught game designers, giving hints on how you can teach yourself new skills effectively.
- Aegis Defenders Crowdfunding Postmortem, Part 2: The Video
Scott Stephan details the making of a video that played a critical role in his indie team's Kickstarter success.
- Game Design Challenge: For Your Health
Disease prevention is critical, and video games offer a chance for designers to educate players about their health. Can you design a game that teaches players about a specific disease?
- Commissioning an Artist
Brian Woody outlines the process involved in commissioning an artist contractor for indie and student projects.