- Using Behavior Trees to Create Retro Boss AI
Want to quickly and efficiently create an AI routine for a retro-styled boss enemy? Cody Olivier explains how.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Instruments of Destruction
Our readers approach the rhythm genre with an eye for creativity and originality in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Important Tips for Using Royalty-Free Content
Want to use royalty-free images, sounds, or other content in your personal projects? Consult this handy guide first.
- Getting a Job Creating Sound and Music for Videogames
Industry veteran Will Morton gives hints and tips for anyone looking to jump-start a career in gaming audio.
- Adding Static Water with Pixel Art and 3D
Roque Rey explains how to create simple water effects in Unity using a combination of 3D and pixel art.
- I Do And I Understand
Nicklaus Liow explains how the "learn by doing" approach is effective for game designers, and offers motivational hints for anyone seeking inspiration.