- GDC 2017 launches low-income free Expo Pass program
These complimentary Expo Passes awarded via the Low Income Pass Lottery are intended for participants who would otherwise not be able to attend GDC without considerable financial assistance.
- Apply now to be a Conference Associate at GDC 2017!
GDC is now accepting applications for the GDC 2017 Conference Associate program from now until December 23rd! Associates will receive a pass to the show in exchange for about 25 hours of work. Apply today!
- Heads up, students: IGDA Scholars applications now open for GDC 2017
If you're a student studying game dev and are interested in getting some IGDA support to attend GDC 2017, know that its accepting applications for its GDC 2017 IGDA Scholars program through 12/6.
- GDC 2017 opens for registration with new features!
Now's your chance to sign up for the world's largest and longest-running event for game developers: Game Developers Conference 2017 is now open for registration!
- Now's the time to submit talks for the Game Career Seminar at GDC 2017!
Game industry professionals, take note: GDC 2017 officials are now accepting Game Career Seminar talk submissions through Friday, September 23rd.
- Check out the 2016 Game Career Guide right now!
Looking to advance your career in the video game industry? The annual Game Career Guide for 2016 is available right now for you to check out -- for free!
Vancouver Film School
Vancouver Film School is Canada’s premier post-secondary entertainment arts institution — currently celebrating 30 years of industry-defining success — and one of the top 10 schools favored by video game recruiters, according to the LA Times.