- Teamwork reigns in these Game Career Guide Game Design Challenge results
If you're enjoying Overwatch, see what other team-based gameplay designs the readers of GameCareerGuide have come up with!
- Firaxis partners with GlassLab for educational version of Civilization V
The new version of Civilization V, titled CivilizationEDU, will be produced in partnership with GlassLab Games, who also developed SimCityEDU.
- Early access version of Minecraft: Education Edition launches for free
Following a beta program featuring over 100 schools from 30 countries, the early access version of Minecraft: Education Edition has been made available for free for educations around the world.
- Educational game accelerator co.lab is shutting down
After a partnership with Zynga and the NewSchools Venture Fund, co.lab founder Esteban Sosnik announces the accelerator is shutting down.
- Pac-12 athletic conference to host collegiate eSports tournaments
The Pac-12 Athletic Conference announces it will introduce collegiate eSports tournaments alongside traditional athletic events.
- SF-based Make School adds VR dev to its summer schooling program
Heads up, would-be VR devs: The Make School, a relatively new two-year "product academy" based out of San Francisco, has added a new virtual reality development track to its summer academy program.
Full Sail University
--Winter Park, FL
Named one of the Princeton Review’s top schools for Game Design in 2015, Full Sail University offers Bachelor's Degrees in Game Art, Game Development, Game Design (Online), and a Master's in Game Design.