- GDC & VRDC 2016 talks are now available to watch on the GDC Vault!
Game Developers Conference officials are happy to announce that the many talks and presentations delivered by game industry notables last month at GDC 2016 are now available to watch on the GDC Vault!
- Latest STEM Video Game Challenge opens with a new sponsor: Nat Geo
Just a quick heads-up for students with game dev dreams (or parents of said students): The National STEM Video Game Challenge is now accepting entries for its annual student game design competition.
- UC Irvine to launch eSports scholarships for League of Legends
The University of California at Irvine is launching a big eSports initiative this fall, with backing from League of Legends developer Riot Games and PC gaming seller iBuyPower.
- Serious Sam dev Croteam releases classic engine source code
If you want to see what made the first two games in the Serious Sam franchise, released in 2001 and 2002 tick, here's your chance.
- Faceware rolls out free, non-commercial tools for educational use
Middleware maker Faceware is rolling out a slew of changes to its business this week that include a new 'Personal Learning Edition' that's completely free -- for individual, non-commercial use.
- Come to the GDC 2016 Game Career Seminar to kickstart your career
GDC 2016 organizers highlight notable sessions in this year's Game Career Seminar, which features career guidance talks and advice from game industry veterans and successful newcomers alike.
Full Sail University
--Winter Park, FL
Named one of the Princeton Review’s top schools for Game Design in 2015, Full Sail University offers Bachelor's Degrees in Game Art, Game Development, Game Design (Online), and a Master's in Game Design.