- Get a career jumpstart at the GDC 2015 Game Career Seminar
GDC 2015 organizers highlight notable sessions in this year's Game Career Seminar, which features portfolio reviews from Epic, Irrational and more alongside career guidance talks from industry veterans.
- Ubisoft expands its Graduate Program for college students
Last year, the company launched a program to get recent grads Ubisoft jobs to transition them into the industry -- and this year, it adds more disciplines and another studio location.
- Take care of yourself: A tip from the 2014 Game Career Guide
In this edition, Frog Fractions developer Jim Crawford offers some advice for indies and student developers: take care of yourself and your team, so you (and your game) don't fizzle out!
- College students in Sheffield, UK gain access to dozens of PS4 dev kits
Sheffield Hallam University has opened the world's largest PlayStation educational facility, complete with 34 PS4 dev kits, adding to their existing suite of PS3 and PS Vita dev kits.
- Submit your games!: A tip from the 2014 Game Career Guide
In this edition, Rami Ismail of Luftrausers developer Vlambeer offers some advice for indies and student developers: step up and submit your game to every festival and award show you can!
- Finish your jam games!: A tip from the 2014 Game Career Guide
In this edition, Frog Fractions developer Jim Crawford offers some advice for indies and student developers: finish your jam games!
Sheridan College - Canada's largest art school and long recognized for excellence in animation, offers 2, 1-year post-graduate programs: Game Level Design, Game Development - Advanced Programming; and 2 BA programs: Game Design and Interaction Design.