- Reminder: GDC 2016 call for submissions closes tomorrow!
The call for proposals for Main Conference talks, roundtables and panel sessions for the 2016 Game Developers Conference in San Francisco, CA ends tomorrow (8/27). Don't miss your deadline!
- AIAS annual game industry scholarship winners announced
The Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences has announced the winners of its annual scholarship program, awarded by the AIAS Foundation.
- Nintendo and DigiPen team up to bring Singapore devs' games to 3DS
Singaporean devs will have their chance to see their games become downloadable Nintendo 3DS titles, with government backing.
- Start your own game company right: Advice from the 2015 Game Career Guide
In this edition, the founder of MK-Ultra Games offers advice for fellow indie game makers starting their own companies: take it seriously, get your paperwork straight, and don't spend your own money!
- NYU Game Center brings on Naomi Clark, Mitu Khandaker-Kokoris
The acclaimed game development program headed by Frank Lantz has announced the addition of two new well-known faculty to its lineup.
- Check out the 2015 Game Career Guide right now!
Hey developers! Looking to advance your career in the game industry? The free annual Game Career Guide for 2015 is out now, and its packed with insight to help industry newcomers and veterans alike.
University of Utah: Entertainment Arts and Engineering Master Games Studio
--Salt Lake City, UT
EAE:MGS, The University of Utah's nationally ranked #3 undergraduate and #11 graduate game development programs offer producers, artists, and programmers a direct path to a career in games and a world-class education.