- Street Fighter champ Daigo Umehara donates $60k winnings to NYU scholarship
The man known as one of the best Street Fighter players on the planet has donated the proceeds of his most recent tournament win as scholarship money for the NYU Game Center.
- Erin Robinson Swink tapped as creative director of UC Santa Cruz game masters program
The independent developer (Gravity Ghost, Puzzle Bots) joins the faculty of the respected Northern California video game program at the University of California at Santa Cruz.
- Get a job: Sucker Punch Productions seeks a Senior Environment Modeler
The Infamous developer is looking for a senior environment modeler to help the studio "push the boundary of gameplay, art and story-telling on PlayStation 4."
- The White House reveals the winners of the National Climate Game Jam
The winners of the National Climate Game Jam, an event designed to educate people about the effects and causes of climate change, have been revealed.
- Thanks to a debug-mode hack, you can now freely mess with EarthBound
Thanks to a new hack, you can muck about with one of the most lauded games of the JRPG genre -- and lay its secrets bare.
- 7 great minigames that game developers should study
An engaging minigame can deepen a players engagement in the overarching game. We look at 7 instructive examples that game developers should examine closely.
Full Sail University
--Winter Park, FL
Named one of the Princeton Review’s top schools for Game Design in 2015, Full Sail University offers Bachelor's Degrees in Game Art, Game Development, Game Design (Online), and a Master's in Game Design.