Game Career Guide Forums

Game Career Guide Forums (http://www.gamecareerguide.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other/Off-Topic (http://www.gamecareerguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Say Something Nice (http://www.gamecareerguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1686)

Halo Girl 09-09-2008 08:06 AM

Say Something Nice

Just because I love an off topic game and need some more random things....and because I feel left out on here...But I like it for the occassional design challenges that interest me.

Anyways Onto the game all very simple you compliment the person above you. :)

So the first person to post gets to have me to say something nice about.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protector one (Post 8251)
*non-participating post*
Does Yaustar lose because he wasn't aware Ronnoc10 posted slightly earlier than he did, and thus should have written something about Ronnoc instead of JD? What happens to losers? :)

No, there are no loosers only winners, because you get to have compliments and be nice to each other... That is a common thing though, people post at the same time, and don't actually realise..most people usually spot the mistake and edit their post, if not it doesn't really matter.

Protector one 09-09-2008 08:26 AM

You post nice off-topic things that get people to participate. And I think this is a brilliant little game you just confronted us with. :)

Adrir 09-09-2008 09:43 AM

You have a good sense of humour, especially when it comes to throwing beardless dwarf zombies into a firey river of doom! :D

TG1 09-09-2008 10:56 AM

You always give good advice and you share your knowledge with everyone.

And you have been a member for 94% of this board's existence, man that's persistance :D

jillduffy 09-09-2008 12:17 PM

Tamar has been a great participant in the design challenges, and when she offers constructive criticism of others' works and ideas, it is always thoughtfully and kindly articulated.

ronnoc10 09-09-2008 12:56 PM

jillduffy is the editor of this great site, and is, by all accounts, an awesome person.

yaustar 09-09-2008 12:57 PM

Jill printed an article of mine which led to some interesting opportunities at GamesEdu and made me a moderator of the forum.

Sina Jafarzadeh 09-09-2008 12:58 PM

yaustar is everywhere... really... helping others seems to be in his genes :)

Protector one 09-09-2008 01:36 PM

*non-participating post*
Does Yaustar lose because he wasn't aware Ronnoc10 posted slightly earlier than he did, and thus should have written something about Ronnoc instead of JD? What happens to losers? :)
Note that this is a *non-participating post*, and the next player should say something nice about Sina, who posted before me.
*non-participating post*

Halo Girl 09-09-2008 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sina Jafarzadeh (Post 8247)
yaustar is everywhere... really... helping others seems to be in his genes :)

I like your name. It's Cool. :)