Game Career Guide Forums

Game Career Guide Forums (
-   More Careers (
-   -   What should I study?? (

eastairwave 07-03-2010 11:18 PM

What should I study??
Hi. I have currently finished my high school. but still , I am confused about which course I should do?...>>BscIT and BCA are available courses for my Bachelor. I wish to have a career In programming for software development and also game programming which may include engine programming or AI programming and all sorts of programming.. .. .. also, i have interest in VISAUL EFFECTS... Can I do Visaul effects after completing my main subject? . I am from Nepal and I wish to try for student visa to abroad countries..Like USA.. I have to search appropriate college... Please help

kbaxter 07-04-2010 06:45 AM

If you want to be a game programmer, you should get a computer science degree. Alternatively, you could go for a software engineering degree or a game programming degree.

eastairwave 07-04-2010 10:42 PM

thanks.. then it means that I can do software engineering so that i can have a scope for game programming and software development....

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.