Old 04-06-2009, 03:01 PM   #28
Siberianhusky89

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gshonk View Post
What does your ranting now have to do with the original topic? We are not here to fanboy for or against a game. I feel that this topic is becoming unproductive.
Could have been a bit more kind about it "-_- Anyhow, what I'm trying to state is this. I believe that companies are giving the fans what they want to see for money, to be honest, I was a bit tempted after seeing the faces of Ryu, Ken, Blanka, etc... But then, I got the game and it was a huge disappointment because the game was unfair, but people don't care because their favorite characters (Ryu, Ken, Akuma, and Zangief) are really powerful, the characters that are liked the best. Nobody really cares about how the other characters are as long as the characters they want to play is good, and considering that Ryu, Ken, and Akuma have the biggest fanbase in Street Fighters, it doesn't matter if everyone else isn't as good as long as the favorites are fine. Basically, what I mean is it seems like companies are more about the money than creating a game of quality, time, and effort. People don't realize that 3D polygons are easier to make than something 2D that's hand drawn very well, as a matter a fact, they think 3D polygons are much harder to construct, they CAN be, but not all the time. Marketing seems pretty much like Quality of a game Vs. What the fans want in order to make money.
Siberianhusky89 is offline   Reply With Quote