View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 07:25 PM   #6
Marco Roy

Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss156

bittman, first of all, I'd like to say that Utopia does not exist. The concept in itself is contradictory, because you can always make something better. Therefore, you can always try to reach Utopia, but it’ll always slip out of your hands.

I’m sad that you feel the world is okay right now, when 1% of the population drive around in their luxury cars, while hundreds of millions are starving. I understand though, I guess you just haven’t given it much thought.

I’ve read both these novels, but I don’t really see how they apply here. They’re more about conspiracy theories than anything else.

I sincerely hope the monetary system will fall, and when is does, our descendants will consider our current society incredibly primitive. If you think about it, you’ll realise that more than half of society’s problems come from the monetary system.

Borisk, I agree that a lot of things are scary right now. And I guess a few things can be considered funny, depending on where you live.