- The resume and covering letter are usually separate documents.
- The covering letter is laid out incorrectly. Read: http://www.jobbankusa.com/covlet.html
- You mention several reasons why you want to work in the games industry but none on why you want to work for that company.
Video games have periodically become increasingly expensive, complex, and polished over the years. Not many companies have been able to survive much less put the same amount of quality and polish as xxxx evokes in your games. No matter what you make you seem to take that core game and innovate on it even further than what was previously thought of before.
- Sounds terribly generic. Replace with something that is unique to that company (See point above).
- "learning essential skills such a diligence" should be "learning essential skills such as diligence"
- On your resume, your Education section has disappeared.
- Again, your skills section should be above the Experience.