Dapps421

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1
Smile Future Full Sail Student, looking for advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gshonk View Post
Hey there, I am currently in my last 2 months of Full Sail so if you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm not sure what I can add that your friend hasn't told you or the people here have already said. If you have anything specific feel free to ask.
Hello Everyone,

I'm brand new to this forum, and noticed that there are some graduates of Full sail here. If you don't mind I have a few questions and concerns about the school itself. I am currently working in retail, I'm not happy with my job and found out I am eligible for the Masters in Game Design degree. I have a BS in Business Management. Should I drop the roughly $50,000 on this degree? How does the industry percieve Full Sail graduates? If you don't know could you hint me in on a way to contact HR departments of various developers? I am positive that I will learn everything that I want to and more I am expecting to commit the next 12 months to the school and be prepared for 70 hour weeks if need be. When I get out my student loans will be almost $2000 a month, is it realistic of me to hope that I will have a job in the industry that will allow for at least that much? Any input would be greatly appreciated. I am leaving on July 4th. THANK YOU!

Dapps421
Dapps421 is offline   Reply With Quote