View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 09:28 PM   #6
chrono1699

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss20

second attempt...
I took a class on software/game development. There were many cases that teams were hindered because lack of motivation. Leaders are really over-rated, and I believe in team organization where leaders are only needed when they are really needed. Anyways, I also believe in experience...so I appoint HagNasty as the leader since he's had experience in the industry. We're also going to need some background (experience on programming, modelling/art) on everyone who wants to do this project so that we can determine their strengths and weakness. And with that given, we can assign the duty to each person. I'll start it off, I've had some experience using milkshape...here's a sample of an incomplete female model
http://img161.imageshack.us/my.php?image=toarceokf2.jpg
As stated above my previous post, I mainly use c++ for programming but open to using others. Other subtopics under programming are structured/procedural programming, so having to design a game from concept to a "semi-working" state is no problem for me. Object oriented design/programming is also no problem for me.

Another suggestion I want to throw is game engines. We can complete this demo in a matter of years if we develop from scratch...or we can complete this in a matter of months if we use a game engine...I suggest irrlicht or torque...I have no preference over the 2. Anyhow, if we can make this into a real working project it'd be great to have an established way of contacting one another. I can be contacted on aol instant messenger and my screen name is the same as my screen name on this forum. I look forward in working with everyone!
chrono1699 is offline   Reply With Quote