Originally Posted by dtdlurch
1. At the moment, it appears to be a part time position and a significant pay cut.
2. would it be considered inappropriate to attempt to pick up another part time QA job at the very least?
3. Now that I know this isn't some sort of industry "faux pax" (sp?
1. Ah, now I see why.
2. As I said before, you'd have to ask them.
3. I didn't say it wasn't a faux pas. I said you'd have to ask them. It's a bizarre question that I've never heard before, and they probably also never heard before. The fact that you'd ask MIGHT make them not want to hire you. But asking them is the only way to find out if they'd permit it. And saying it's because they're only offering part-time work and you want full-time work is honest, and a good reason for asking.