Originally Posted by zachrb
I too am looking into either Full Sail's Game Art or Computer Animation degrees.
- How is the workload of the online degree? Could I work 20-25 hours a week and still do good?
- How good is the teaching for the online degree? Do they explain everything pretty good?
- How many classes do you take at once?
1. You could depending on the time you put into your assignments.
2. Its ok its more video tutorial then teaching in my opinion but your instructor is the one in the tutorials showing you how to use your programs and he does go over it with you in the virtual classroom.
3. Just one class per month.