Old 11-06-2010, 02:45 PM   #6
KAS--Will

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsloper View Post
1. Ask a question. I didn't see any question marks in that post.
2. I have a lot of respect for him myself, having seen him grow in his responsibilities over many years we worked together.
1. Am I going in the right direction for being a Game Designer? Another thing I was just pondering upon myself is, would it be wiser to just get into Programming? I noticed that the Salary of a Game Designer is extremely low for the first 3 years (I don't want to be rich, I just don't want to not make much or go to college and not make much in the end).

2. Despite me already saying "I don't respect him", what I was really saying by that, was I didn't respect what he'd said in the latest Game Informer issue about "taking the Call of Duty reins". I felt Infinity Ward should have been able to become an independent developer and distribute Call of Duty however they wanted, seeing Infinity Ward made the game and developed the engine off id Software 3. I'm not trying to be a know it all, I'm just a COD junky since the first one and I felt cheated out of my money when I was blindly buying Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, United Offensive, and Call of Duty 3.
KAS--Will is offline   Reply With Quote