Originally Posted by Durns
1. I'm not great at English (story and writing in general)
2. I can draw whole paintings and landscapes just from my head (not sure if it's a good skill and everyone else can do it).
3. Do you think I could make it in to game design
4. or what is your advice,
5. will I get into computer programming more?
1. Is English your native language?
2. Yes, it's a good skill, not everybody can do it. Sounds kinda like "concept art" to me.
3. No. A game designer has to be great at English. But maybe a concept artist?
4. Read. Read, read, read.
5. No, that's crazy! You said you're an artist. Why on earth would you torture yourself with programming?
Here's what to read:
Read FAQs 7, 10, 25, 34, 44, 24, and 27