BeefJack Community Managers (Social Networking)
BeefJack is looking for people that like to talk games, spend lots of free time on line and enjoy using Social Networks like Youtube, Facebook and Twitter.
You’ll be responsible for keep our loyal fans and friends of BeefJack entertained, engaged and informed by communicating with members on the site through articles, forum posts, and newsletters. The Senior Community Manager will be your direct reporting line for weekly and / or monthly projects and initiatives. You’ll also be organising exclusive Social Network Competitions, collecting feedback from members used to develop site strategy.
This is a fun role with a great deal of communication skills, and organisation required.
The ideal candidates will have:
* Lots of free time spent online!
* Enjoy communicating, commenting with other people online
* Passion for working in and with games
* Dedicated and committed attitude to working
* Goal driven and self motivated
* Good writing skills
* Very organised and methodical
Get in touch with details as to why you are interested in the role.
Applications to: email@example.com