BeefJack is currently looking for a couple creative and talented people to join our Community Management Team. This is a volunteer position.
Do you enjoy talking about games, spending lots of time online, or tweeting/liking the latest gaming news? This may be the position for you!
A few key responsibilities of this role:
- Keeping our loyal members and new comers entertained and engaged.
- Assisting with contests/competitions for our networks, including onsite and social networking sites.
- Posting updates about site wide changes/additions/etc. to the membership
- Providing support to the Sr. Community Manager with ongoing support and a regular/needed basis.
- Communicating with members through member posts, forum posts, available/new groups, and monthly newsletters
- The Sr. Community Manager will provide direction on tasks and support where needed.
The community manager role is a key and focal role for the site and its development.
This role requires a great deal of communication and organisation skills, as well as bags of creativity!
- Must be willing to take initiative to complete projects
- Must have a love of video games/passion for the industry
Nice to have but not necessary:
- Enjoy spending time online and being part of an online community
- Previous experience as a community manager or support role
- Experience working on a gaming site
Email with why you feel you're right for the position, and please include any experience you have in related roles. Don't have experience, but know you can do the job? Experience is great, but drive and passion is also looked at.
Edit: Please send Applications to: email@example.com