View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 11:58 AM   #1
Teko

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss4
Default Need some feedback on my portfolio

Hello, this is my first post! I hope you guys can give me some pointers on my portfolio.

http://yatsuzuka.wordpress.com/

I really want a job as a 3D modeler (preferably character), I don't really care if it's for games or film/commercials (I'll take what I can get), so there's my dilemma. I've tried to include both low poly and high poly works as well as a few environment works to appeal to companies but I don't know if I'm going about it the right way.

My resume is also listed on the website for you guys to read (I usually send in the resume as a word doc, but this is just for convenience purposes)

Last of all, I would like a truly honest opinion about where I stand in my artwork. Is it good? bad? adequate? I have no work experience, just personal and school projects, (not even an animation school: UC Irvine) and internships are hard to come by for some reason; so it's hard for me to land a job when most places ask for 3 years experience.

I know this is a lot to ask for, but I hope you guys can critique the hell out of my portfolio. Thanks in advanced!