Originally Posted by Arabicano
1. are there any universities in the US that could accept me as a graduate student ?
2. any universities with a Masters in Multimedia, interactive media, digital media or game designing and development that also includes what I wish for and can take me based on my CS bachelor degree ?
3. I understand programming is something CS and animation is art, but come on there's gotta be something
1. Probably. You have to do your own research. Is there no one (a career counselor, an academic counselor) who can point you in the right direction?
2. Probably. You have to do your own research. http://www.sloperama.com/advice/links.htm
has links to lists of schools.
3. So you've already gotten your CS degree, and now you want to move in another direction. There's nothing wrong with that. There are positions for technical artists and art techs. See http://archives.igda.org/breakingin/career_paths.htm