Originally Posted by jillduffy
What other questions would you all like me to ask?
1. What really tips the scales in favor of a candidate?
2. With the number of schools offering specialized game development/design degrees seemingly on the rise, how do the companies represented at the panel separate the wheat from the chaff?
3. What skills are presently in high demand, and what skills are projected to be in high demand?
4. What question or concern is most often raised by interviewees?
5. As an applicant, what are definite don'ts? (I just like to hear horror stories.)