Originally Posted by yudencow
1. Infi mostly, but I believe I can get through that. In the upcoming semesters (3-6) the math will dwindle to nothing, so this is my conciliation.
2. By the way, I sent you that email, and it is not nice to say stuff like "whine".
3. I like to program.
1. I never heard of "infi," but it sounds like you can see a light at the end of the math tunnel, and your math complaint appears to no longer be the main issue.
2. I don't care if it's "nice" or not. I was holding up a mirror so you could see how you looked to others. Poet Robert Burns: "O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us."
3. Good, then you don't have a question. Right?