View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 05:05 PM   #1
caatttiie

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2
Default Studying Psychology, but I want to write and come up with Ideas for vgs.

Psychology is something I've always loved. I am considering being a neuropsychologist to study behavior. I'm also going to minor in English/Creative Writing. Though, I've always been a creative writer. Always getting told so, by teachers that I come up and write really good ideas for stories. I recently wrote a psychological story in my English class that everyone loved. I've had so many ideas for video games, I recently started writing a main plot for the game idea I love the most. I don't know exactly what to do, though. I don't completely understand being a Game Designer. I don't want to write books either. I want my dream to come to life, to write scripts for it, too. I just have no idea where to begin with careers. I'm a junior in highschool, I've got to figure out what I have to do to make my real dreams come to life. So, the question I'm asking is: How does one become a script writer, or come up with an idea. How can I put this idea of mine in writing into reality? What do I need to do to become recongized and put in charge?

Last edited by caatttiie : 01-31-2012 at 05:08 PM.