Originally Posted by caatttiie
1. I don't completely understand being a Game Designer.
2. I want ... to write scripts for it, too.
3. I just have no idea where to begin with careers. I'm a junior in highschool,
4. How does one become a script writer,
5. or come up with an idea.
6. How can I put this idea of mine in writing
7. into reality?
8. What do I need to do to become recongized
9. and put in charge?
1. Then read this: http://sloperama.com/advice/lesson14.htm
2. Then study creative writing.
3. First, finish high school. Then get a college degree. In your spare time, and after graduation, make a portfolio that demonstrates your awesome abilities.
4. Read http://sloperama.com/advice/lesson32.htm
5. You said you already have come up with ideas. So you already know how.
6. Read http://sloperama.com/advice/specs.htm
7. Read http://sloperama.com/advice/idea.htm
8. Get a degree, make a portfolio, then get a job in games.
9. Read http://sloperama.com/advice/lesson29.htm