Originally Posted by drakebell09
1. would these two different schools be enough for me to possibly break into the industry?
2. I just want to make sure that these two school options arent going to be a complete waste of my time.
3. If you could take the time to look at these it would be much appreciated.
1. That's Frequently Asked Question #49: http://sloperama.com/advice/lesson49.htm
2. That's Frequently Asked Question #51:
3. Nobody needs to look at your school curricula for you. This is YOUR decision to make. It's YOUR life. You must not look to others to make decisions for you. Read FAQ 25:
And FAQ 25 doesn't address the issue of "unknowns" - when one of your decision cells is blank because you are missing information. FAQ 70 does address that:
Okay, hardassness aside. Any college can get you where you want to go. You don't need our okey-dokey, as long as you used good decisionmaking techniques in making your choices, and as long as you are looking forward to that education, and as long as it's reasonably affordable (by which I mean, you shouldn't have to be still repaying your college loan at age 50).