Re: Searching for Clarity
Originally Posted by sirerr
1. What is more important, the piece of paper that says you have a degree in some part of Game Design or becoming a hobbyist?
2. What are employers looking for?
3. Also, what has greater pull, online or classroom degrees?
4. Is the portfolio the key to getting in?
1. That depends on your goal.
2. Qualified people with talent that's related to the position being offered.
4. It's one of them.
Making games fun and getting them done. www.sloperama.com
PLEASE do not use this website's PM feature to contact me.