View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 05:59 AM   #3

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1
Default Re: Where to study my master?

Hello there,

What kind of Visa do you have? Are you legal resident of the United States? If you are legal resident, you can apply for FAFSA here. Otherwise, each college offers scholarships so you can ask at the University you are interested applying.

I am not sure which University you should go to. It all depends on your budget, grades, etc. The best thing to do is to search for top schools in your major and then see whether it is something that fits you.

kalkulator is offline   Reply With Quote