Originally Posted by sigiel
1. no I have to pay them to use "commercially." i can do what ever i want if it's not "commercial".
2. it a stretch but a good lawyer can make it stick...
3. and thank for the NDA idea, that is a good idea that did not see.
1. Wrong. Using someone's IP, whether commercially or not, can get you sued.
2. If that's what your lawyer says, he's not a good lawyer. What does your lawyer say?
3. If you take a look at that book I cited, you'll see how the TV/film industry regards NDAs. Whether a film/TV exec will be willing to sign your NDA, to hear your idea about using his IP, is a doubtful question.