Originally Posted by xDarkomantis
1. Right now I'm reading information on the Sloperama site(current at the Game Tester section) and would like to know more about Game Design when it comes to programming
2. and the Game Design Document.
3. I saw the link to Gamedev which I didn't know anything about but would like to know more about it. Should I try looking at their workshops or should I just wait until college?
4. The Game Design Document outline seems a bit complicated for me since I never really go past that notebook page but I'm willing to try to use it. Is there anything I should know before attempting it?
1. Game design and programming are two different things.
Programming job - http://sloperama.com/advice/lesson15.htm
Design job - http://sloperama.com/advice/lesson14.htm
2. More about the GDD - http://sloperama.com/advice/lesson13.htm
3. Whichever you prefer.
4. Just try doing it. Ask questions when you run into a snag.