View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 02:35 AM   #2
Junior Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3
Location: Brest, France

I believe somebody working within the development team of a game is called a 'game developer'. The game designer's role is something like what you stated (although it seems to vary a little from company to company), it just seems that people misuse developer and designer, probably since a lot of jobs within the dev team contain 'designer'.
Corwin is offline   Reply With Quote