View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 05:42 PM   #6
ArtInstituteOnline

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3
Default Best Game Art college?

There are several good design schools out there. The Art Institutes happens to be the established leader in creative arts education. Here are a few comments from other students at Ai who post in these forums and on sites like MySpace.

Tracy
F/36
ESCONDIDO,
California

Posted: Mar 14, 2007 4:55 PM

AI is a GREAT school. I've been attending for over a year and I got everything I was promised....and more.

♥ CrYsTaL ♥
F/24
Texas

Posted: Mar 28, 2007 3:58 PM

I attend AIO and I am doing great! I don't feel they let me down at all. As a matter of fact, my career is thriving and I am not even graduated yet. I provide my own supplies and equipment but I get to go to class whenever I feel like it...lol! I get the same student benefits and access I would think. I have no experience onground though. I hope to once I get moved to Dallas this month.

Viva La Nina
F/22
CHARLESTON,
WEST VIRGINIA

Posted: Apr 21, 2007 1:40 PM

I love AIO. I have no problems at all and I am learning so much and thriving accademically. They really lean towards self motivation which in critical in today's industries. So basically if you really aren't driven to do well and to do this "yourself" then you may want to stick to traditional ground schooling.