Originally Posted by jillduffy
I will get things started by posing a few questions:
1. What kinds of words or phrases push you to make a game purchase?
2. What is your personal criteria when deciding whether to buy a game: reviews (if so, by whom?), box art, developer or publisher name, something else?
3. Would you use humor in your marketing bullet points for this kind of game? Why or why not? Would you use double entendres or puns?
1. "A Game by Hideo Kojima" .....
2. For me it must be past titles, developer status.
If it's a new game/studio/developer, I'll like to see
concept art/ideas/gameplay mechanics.
3. I would use humor/dbl entendres/puns .... only if they're clever.