View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 03:08 PM   #16
Junior Member

Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2

They can possibly be classified as Concept Art, Level Design, and Environmental Design. Can't they?

Usually under Concept Artist you need to have a Bachelor's in Fine Arts and have at least some knowledge about Photoshop and other photo editing software.

Last edited by T-Rav : 10-17-2008 at 03:11 PM.
T-Rav is offline   Reply With Quote