Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2009, 05:01 PM   #1
Marco Roy

Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss156
Default Changing the World

I’m sorry if this may seem a little out of place to any of you, but I’ve noticed that a lot of game designers (or aspiring) dream of a better world.

I don’t know if any of you have heard of the Zeitgeist Movies? Well, they are not only movies; they are documentaries that reflect the views of an organisation that wishes to make the world a better place: The Zeitgeist Movement.

The main objective of the movement is to eliminate the monetary system. I know, this may sound extreme, but if you think about it, you’ll realize that the monetary system is deeply flawed. I know you may not like the idea at first, but I hope I made you curious enough to at least watch the movies. There is also a very interesting orientation video that you can watch here.

P.S. You might want to be careful if you live in the US; I heard you can get arrested under the patriot act for watching these movies. Which is utterly despicable if you ask me.

I’ll understand if a moderator feels the need to remove this post.

Last edited by yaustar : 05-10-2009 at 06:57 PM. Reason: clarifications
Marco Roy is offline   Reply With Quote