Old 08-16-2010, 10:55 AM   #1
Moduserous

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss4
Default Write for RoboAwesome.com!

Hey Folks -

We're looking to do a round of recruiting for RoboAwesome.com and while these positions are volunteer positions we do secure a good number of review copies of games from publishers and PR houses.

We have a solid stream of readers and know how to promote the content that gets written so you'll definitely get some exposure when you publish works on our site.

If you have an interest in writing about video games check out the site at www.RoboAwesome.com and please contact me at modus@roboawesome.com and include a bit about yourself, what sort of games you like to play, and a sample of your writing (preferably a game review or editorial piece).

Thanks!

Michael "Modus" Topper
Sr. Editor/Owner
RoboAwesome.com
Old 08-16-2010, 02:06 PM   #2
Miss Galvin

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss6

I have experience as a reviewer, for PC, XBox 360, PS2 and PS3... but my portfolio is in European Portuguese. My English level is enough to start preparing for First Certificate, so I don't know if it's enough for this job.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:23 PM   #3
Moduserous

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Galvin View Post
I have experience as a reviewer, for PC, XBox 360, PS2 and PS3... but my portfolio is in European Portuguese. My English level is enough to start preparing for First Certificate, so I don't know if it's enough for this job.
As you can see from the site we cater to an english speaking audience. Applicants need to have a mastery of the language.

That being said - you seem to have a good grasp based on your response. Please submit something written in english for consideration.
Closed Thread