Old 11-01-2010, 05:47 PM   #1
WreckedGamer

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2
Exclamation Looking for Journalists

Hey guys,

I'm the owner of a gaming news site called WreckedGamer.com and I'm looking to bring in some partners. My schedule is pretty full and maintaining the site is becoming more and more difficult. There's a lot of people who will write for free but the quality of their work and how often they post isn't enough.

I'm looking to give out part ownership of my site to skilled journalists who can post fairly often on breaking news. I need someone that can help push the website forward not only with their writing but also with their gaming knowledge. It's one thing to write on a story and another to break the news on that story. We don't want the copy/paste writing method used by a lot of smaller gaming sites.

Currently WreckedGamer.com averages about 34,000 unique visitors a month and is ranked within the top 400,000 sites world wide. The site has potential but in order to succeed it needs a knowledgeable and dedicated team.

If you think you have what it takes please send me an email at info@wreckedgamer.com. I'll ask you a view questions and go over some of your past writing samples. I'm looking for college grads or individuals with a lot of previous journalism experience.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:53 AM   #2
WreckedGamer

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2
Unhappy

My site was hacked late last night and I apologize for any inconvenience that may have occurred. My site is legit it's just Godaddy servers and Wordpress seem to be more vulnerable to these attacks as the year goes on.
Closed Thread