Old 04-02-2011, 01:03 PM   #1
MattInce

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss8
Default I really need your help with my site

Hello everyone,
I set up http://www.itz-gamer-reviews.com as I wanted gamers to have a place where they could read each others reviews without the cynicism that often accompanies professional writing. I was hoping that the site would be flooded with reviews from people wanting a place where they could have their views presented on a professional looking site with pictures and videos etc. So far I have received only a handful of reviews and the forum is almost empty despite the marketing.

This is where I need your help. I need your reviews and opinions on games out there at the moment.

I will be selling advertising on the site shortly (this is my background) and when the site is making money I will be looking for editorial staff so there is a possibility of a job, I have games waiting to be reviewed so after you have sent in several reviews of your own you will be sent games to review.

Check out the site now and see how your reviews could look, I have access to all the assets from all publishers so all want from you is text.

Contact me on the site or just send your reviews to reviews(at)itz-gamer-reviews(dot)com and I will do the rest.
Thanks for looking
Matt
Old 04-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #2
Protector one

Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss698

You can't post payed job opportunities on this forum, but unpaid jobs are OK, I believe.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:19 AM   #3
MattInce

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss8

Hi, to be clear I am not offering paid jobs to anyone here, at the moment I am just looking for good writers who will review their own games, there is a possibility you can review our games and in the future there is a chance of a job but now there is NO JOB.

I figure if people want to write for games and they write reviews they will eventually make contacts with publishers etc so i think it could be a win, win. So far though no one has contacted me.

Check out my site http://www.itz-gamer-reviews.com, I am looking for writers, feedback and will be looking for editorial staff in the future and will recruit from the pool of people who send in reviews.
Matt
Old 04-07-2011, 06:27 AM   #4
Adrir
Administrator

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1466

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protector one View Post
You can't post payed job opportunities on this forum, but unpaid jobs are OK, I believe.
That is correct - paid job opportunities aren't to be advertised here. They should go on Gamasutra. Collaborations for school or personal projects, however, are perfectly fine.
Closed Thread