Old 03-14-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
Jtspring

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss12
Default Amateur Game looking for Artists

Hi Folks!

I am the Creative Director for ZoRTS. A zombie real time strategy game. We are an amateur group building a game and we need an Art Director and an Artist.

Check out the ZoRTS Art Challenge if you are interested in drawing zombies!
www.zorts.net

Thank you,
Jeremy Springfield

Last edited by Jtspring : 03-24-2011 at 03:16 PM. Reason: zort.net added
Old 03-24-2011, 03:17 PM   #2
Jtspring

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss12

We've got some updates to the site! Including the purchase of a brand new url. Jack Graham, writer with the award winning Eclipse Phase RPG, is adding web content and crafting stories set in the Zorts game world!
Old 04-05-2011, 01:47 PM   #3
Jtspring

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss12

Added a Pax East 2011 Write up, and started a blog aimed at helping anyone interested in learning how to build computer games!
Old 06-07-2011, 07:09 AM   #4
Jtspring

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss12
Default Project Update

Whoa! It's been a while. I graduated from BU! Woot! With finals and projects it's taken me a while to come back here and post again. Just wanted to post about the project and how things are going.

We're getting to the halfway mark in the prototype phase of production. More importantly we learned that is where we should be and what to call it! I've been making Gantt charts and timelines.

The project now has a Facebook Page, a twitter account, a website, and a blog. The really interesting part for anyone on this website is the blog. Instead of just being about the game itself, the posts are about the project management and marketing aspects of game design. If want to learn more about these things then check out the blog. Help me build it into a great resource for anyone that wants to learn how to make games. I would love your input, questions, comments!

Thanks!
blog.zorts.net
Old 06-07-2011, 07:42 AM   #5
toyoka

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss193

Congratulations on graduating! Also welcome back to the forums (I've been gone for a while as well, haha :P)! I'm surprised no one else has posted in this topic, it's a shame to see such enthusiasm go unnoticed. The blog is awesome, and you really seem to be doing a good job with your progress! I'm kind of in the same boat myself, except I haven't gone as far as you have. Regardless of that; more power to you, brotha'!

Old 10-02-2011, 08:19 AM   #6
baileys

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1
Default Zorts

sorry to hear the project has ended I was going to ask if you were still looking for artists. Love your enthusiasm for it though. it would have been fun to be part of someones dream.
Closed Thread