Forum Home Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2008, 12:41 PM   #1
DGSaunders

Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2
Default Guildhall Entrance Difficulty

Hello all, I'm considering applying for the Guildhall's Level Design program at the graduate/masters level. Does anyone know, in general, how difficult this, or any other, Guildhall program is to get in? Has anyone out there applied and been rejected or accepted?

Thanks in advance!
DGSaunders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 10:04 PM   #2
Jesster

Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2

I don't think they publish that information anywhere. However, if you're interested in an even more helpful answer, see this thread:

http://forums.guildhall.smu.edu/showthread.php?t=972

The post by "verbinator" is especially helpful (it's about halfway down the page).

P.S I applied for this coming Fall for the Art Creation track and got accepted. If you have any questions I recommend emailing them, they are very fast with responses. I suppose you can PM me if you have any questions but they are probably more help than I. GL

Last edited by Jesster : 06-11-2008 at 10:07 PM.
Jesster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 10:57 AM   #3
DGSaunders

Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesster View Post
I don't think they publish that information anywhere. However, if you're interested in an even more helpful answer, see this thread:

http://forums.guildhall.smu.edu/showthread.php?t=972

The post by "verbinator" is especially helpful (it's about halfway down the page).

P.S I applied for this coming Fall for the Art Creation track and got accepted. If you have any questions I recommend emailing them, they are very fast with responses. I suppose you can PM me if you have any questions but they are probably more help than I. GL

I meant to respond to you like a month ago: dude, THANKS! Yeah, I've been in touch with the school, and if all goes well I'll be joining you there this winter I put this post on various forums to see if I could troll anyone who applied but was not accepted, but I haven't really been able to find anyone who wasn't blatantly unqualified. They're certainly out there, but off the radar I suspect. I'm not TOO worried about it (I have faith in my self-proclaimed mad skillz), but I wanted to see what other people were thinking. And CONGRATS about getting in, I bet you're PUMPED! Like I said, hopefully I'll be seeing you this winter.

Best,
David S.
DGSaunders is offline   Reply With Quote