Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2008, 07:09 PM   #1
earth

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss6
Default earth's portfolio

Hello. I was referred to this site by a friend of mine... but I'm not sure if he has an existing account here or not...

Anywho, the reason I bothered to register was because I have succumb to making a desperate attempt at getting my work recognized. I am seriously at the end of my rope about it.

All I've ever known is art. Am strictly a concept/project designer and strictly into physical composition. Digital manipulation does NOT interest me in the slightest. I don't know code, am not interested in programming. I am brutally obsessed with the macabre, and like many others like me... I don't know why. I have been working on a cohesive portfolio for the passed 4 years.

I have a very developed game concept.
All I'm basically looking for is somebody that matters who'll take interest in my work, if that's possible. Hopefully that'll get my show on the road, so to speak. EVERYBODY wants their work noticed these days... but if you see this and actually feel something when you look at it, my job is complete. I regard my work as more art driven than 'game' driven, but I do intend on portraying my portfolio in a game one day.

Thanks for taking a look if you're in here...

Last edited by earth : 09-20-2008 at 07:29 PM.
earth is offline   Reply With Quote