Go Back   Game Career Guide Forums > More Careers
Forum Home Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2008, 10:35 PM   #1
Veronica

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2
Default Need an online associate degree from an accredited college!

Hello, Iím 46 years old. I've got all kinds of experience in Transportation Management...23 years of it. But I'm constantly getting passed over for the big promotion by some kid next door with no experience and a degree. This only means that a degree is needed no matter you have experience. Right? I think may be a degree on my resume might help? Is an associateís degree enough to start out with? After I get it, I can progress to a bachelorís. Now I'm not loaded (3 kids with the oldest just entering college age)...so I'm looking for value...but I don't want to waste my money either. I need your suggestions to get me some of the good online colleges that offer associate degrees and also considering the accreditation issue. Iím driving my wife nuts with all this. Thanks!!!
Veronica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 05:18 AM   #2
yaustar
Administrator

Activity Longevity
2/20 19/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2272

This is a games developer career site. I doubt that many of us can help you with your career in Transportation.

If you are missing the 'knowledge', ask work to train you up to the level they think you need to be for your promotion. A degree on your resume is pointless given the years of experience you have.
yaustar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:51 AM   #3
jourge

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1
Default Need an online associate degree from an accredited college!

Hey Buddy
You know experience plays an important role in any job but degree has its own importance. Thatís really very good that you have 23 years of experience. With the help of degree they can judge your academic qualification and every company has its own criteria. Itís really a good idea to go for online degree program. I have also completed graduation online with my job. For your help I would suggest a site where you can get help. Take a look at Online associate degree
.I hope this will help you.

Wish you all the best!
jourge is offline   Reply With Quote