Get the latest Education e-news

Old 05-08-2008, 10:35 AM   #1
tigresa

Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1
Default Game Blog Writers

Hey I'm new, just was scanning the forums a bit and read through some interesting posts and comments throughout the forum and decided to make a quick post!

I've been looking around on the net for a game blog that is looking for more writers to add to their staff (obviously as a volunteer). I don't have anything to back myself with previous writing experiences (I think posting school papers as past experience is lame and doesn't count.)

My name is Stephanie and I'm passionate about gaming (hm, I'd hope so and just looking for something not ULTRA demanding. Straight A college kid who doesn't want to start up her own. So... Hm. Oh yeah, I have just about every system (retro and current) sans the PS Triple, which I'll nab eventually, I don't need a paperweight that big as of yet, so I'm sitting in for the wait on that.

Thanks.
tigresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:35 PM   #2
Blackwings

Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss7
Talking

Hello Stephanie,

I have a startup yet already popular gaming blog and I am looking to fan out a bit and invite some gaming writers to come strut their stuff in front of my audience. You are more than welcome to be one of them!

Any writers will of course get full credit and an optional signature with links back to your own personal page at the end of the blog post - bio/resume pages are recommended if you are trying to attract attention for your writing career.

If you have any sample writing or would like to write a trial article, please send me a copy of the article via email to: blackwings [at] gamezig.com.

If you wold like to preview the website - http://gamezig.com

Hope to hear from you soon!
Blackwings is offline   Reply With Quote