Get the latest Education e-news

Old 05-04-2007, 06:06 PM   #1
josue100

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss7
Post itt-tech game program

My name is josue and im going to be a senoir this year in high school but im already starting to look for some colleges for game design now im very interested in itt-tech program and i checked web sites and there program is listed on some site as #1. But i started to ask people about the school and they say is not good and that the teachers sucks, etc. but most people that asnwer are not even in the design program so if anybody can help me it would be great because i can't go to another state and i can only go to school in tennesse cause my aunt lives there im in Puerto Rico and i plannin on going over there. AND if you can tell me about other schools in tennesee that i can learn game design, remmenber only tennesse so don't tell me about full sail or digipen because i already heard about those schools.
josue100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:52 AM   #2
BretWardle

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss10

Josue,

I am currently in my senior year of ITT's Game Design program and I am fairly happy with my education (I am at the Salt Lake City campus). From what I hear the DEGD program at ITT can widely vary from campus to campus. I have some students studying with me that have transfered form other campuses, that say the professors at their particular campus were inexperienced and did not teach them the skills needed. Our campus has great instructors, including employees from the local Avalanche Studio, an ex-Disney employee, and the one of the states few Autodesk Certified Trainers. We also have a Game Development Club that has been meeting for extracurricular activites for a few years now. I would just make sure that you research the instructors at the Tennessee campus before enrolling, like I mentioned I have heard both good and bad about our ITT program. I personally am pleased with what I have learned thus far.

I hope that helps, good luck with your education...
Bret Wardle
BretWardle is offline   Reply With Quote