Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 04:06 PM   #1
VortexGames

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1
Default Vortex Games Looking for Content Authors

Vortex Games, Inc is looking for a few talented and creative authors to write content for the skills and spells of a new 3D Flash MMO that they are developing.

This is a non-paid job but once the game releases you'll be rewarded with credit and possibly even monetary compensation.

The duties will entail creating skills for the classes in the game including descriptions of the actions of the skill. These can be passive and active skills. Buff, debuff, or damaging.

You'll also be creating spells for the different mage classes based on an elemental system. These will include description of the spell and the look of the animation.

If interested please email me at richard@vortexgamesinc.com using the subject "Content Author Position". Please include some same skills or spells.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:06 PM   #2
ryan.george

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss130

Would you care to elaborate on what the game is about? All you've really told us so far is that it's a game about mages and it has spells that involve elements.

After doing a little research I believe I managed to find your website and couldn't find anything about this specific title. Maybe provide a link to the game's site if it has one to provide a little more insight.

All that being said, how far along is this game? Is it just starting up? Has it been in the works for a while and you just need writers now?

I wish I could help you guys out, but, like I said before, there's not a lot in the initial post to work with.

---
ryan.george
Closed Thread